Anti-Social Forces Policy
Fundamental Policy regarding Anti-Social Forces
Efficiency Capital Advisors (ECA) is committed to actively contributing to the maintenance of stability in our society. It is our policy to take a firm stance against any groups or individuals known as “Anti-Social Forces” in Japan, who seek economic profit through violence, force, and fraudulent means.
Our policy, in accordance with recent guidelines issued by the Financial Services Agency, is as follows:
- We will oppose any and all attempts by Anti-Social Forces to associate with us.
- We will use the Japanese legal system to protect ECA employees and our business against Anti-Social Forces.
- We will take every reasonable measure to protect ECA employees against the activities of Anti-Social Forces during the performance of their work.
- We will not respond to any improper requests made by anti-social forces. When we recognise such improper requests, we will deal with such requests by taking civil and criminal legal action against them.
- We will continue to support external parties and specialists, including the police, the Center for the Elimination of Crime Syndicates (Boryokudan), and legal counsel in their fight against Anti-Social Forces.
Nisso Dai-22 Bldg. 901
1-11-10 Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0041 Japan
Efficiency Capital Advisors K.K.
Type II Financial Instruments Business Operator
Kanto Regional Finance Bureau No. 1231
Copyright © 2022 Efficiency Capital Advisors K.K. All Rights Reserved.